XXIV Symposium “Nanophysics and Nanoelectronics”
The scientific sessions of the Symposium will be held from 10 to 13 March 2020. Oral presentations will take place in four parallel sessions. The session schedule will appear on the Symposium website soon. On March 13, the Symposium will work until late in the evening, therefore the departure of the participants is scheduled for the morning of March 14. The organizing committee will provide transfer from the health resort to the Nizhny Novgorod railway station in time for the most popular trains to Moscow (departing at 09:40 and 11:05).
Plenary talks will conform to a 45-minute format (including time for discussion). Invited talks are scheduled to 30 minutes in sections 1, 4, 5 and 25 minutes in sections 2, 3. Oral talks are limited to 20 minutes in sections 1, 4, 5 and 15 minutes in sections 2, 3. The acceptable presentation format for the talks is Power Point slides and other graphic and multimedia Windows-compatible files. Posters should not exceed 0.9 m (width) × 1.2 m (height).
The Symposium will be held in the “Avtomobilist” health resort near Nizhny Novgorod.
Meeting of participants
In order to organize the accompanying services, the participants are asked to inform the organizing committee about their time and methods of arrival and departure from Nizhny Novgorod via My Office on the website. The recommended time for arriving in Nizhny Novgorod is the evening of March 9 or the morning of March 10. The organizing committee will provide transfer from Nizhny Novgorod railway station to the “Avtomobilist” health resort at 22:40, 00:20 and 01:20 on March 9 and 07:15, 08:20 and 10:30 on March 10. The organizing committee staff will meet the participants in the central hall of the railway station.
The Registration fee is 300 EUR. It covers the accommodation in the “Avtomobilist” health resort, meals (including coffee breaks and social dinner), publication of Symposium proceedings, cultural program. The payment can be made at the Symposium.
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation;
- Physical Sciences Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on the physics of semiconductors;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on сondensed matter physics;
- Institute for Physics of Microstructures of RAS;
- Nizhny Novgorod State University;
- JSC “Avtomobilist Sanatoruim”;
- Charitable Foundation “From Heart to Heart”.
The main sections of the program
- Superconducting nanosystems;
- Magnetic nanostructures;
- Semiconductor nanostructures: electronic and optical properties, methods of formation;
- Measurements and technologies of atomic and nanometer scale based on probe, electron-beam and ion-beam methods;
- Multilayer and crystal X-ray optics.