XXIII Symposium “Nanophysics and Nanoelectronics”
The list of the accepted presentations is now available.
Plenary talks will conform to a 45-minute format (including time for discussion). Invited talks are scheduled to 30 minutes in sections 1, 4, 5 and 25 minutes in sections 2, 3. Oral talks are limited to 20 minutes in sections 1, 4, 5 and 15 minutes in sections 2 and 3. The acceptable presentation format for the talks is Power Point slides and other graphic and multimedia Windows-compatible files. Posters should not exceed 0,9 m (width) х 1,2 m (height).
The Symposium Proceedings will be published before the Symposium starts. The template for the two page abstract is present in Documents section. The abstracts complying with the formatting requirements should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in. doc or. docx formats.
The submission deadline is January, 23, 2019.
The Symposium will be held in the «Avtomobilist” health resort near Nizhny Novgorod.
The Registration fee is 300 EUR. It covers the accommodation in the «Avtomobilist” health resort, meals (including coffee breaks and social dinner), publication of Symposium proceedings, cultural program. The payment can be made at the Symposium.
- Institute for Physics of Microstructures of RAS;
- Nizhny Novgorod State University;
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation;
- Physical Sciences Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on the physics of semiconductors;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on Condensed Matter Physics;
- Charitable Foundation «From Heart to Heart».
The main sections of the program