XXIII Symposium “Nanophysics and Nanoelectronics”
We are pleased to invite you to take part in the XXIII International Symposium «Nanophysics & Nanoelectronics”
- Institute for Physics of Microstructures of RAS;
- Nizhny Novgorod State University;
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation;
- Physical Sciences Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on the physics of semiconductors;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on Condensed Matter Physics;
- Charitable Foundation «From Heart to Heart».
Academician S. V. Gaponov, IPM RAS;
Corresponding member of RAS Z. F. Krasilnik, IPM RAS.
Scientific secretary of the symposium
Dr. Vladimir Rumyantsev, IPMRAS.
Talks and posters selected by the Program Committee will be presented on the key subjects of the program. The main language of the symposium is Russian; presentations in English are possible as well.
Registration and abstract submission
For the participation in the Symposium it is necessary to submit a one-page abstract (in any form) on e-mail email@example.com before November 02, 2018. The notification of acceptance will be sent with the second announcement after November 26, 2018.
Outstanding works presented at the Symposium will be published in the special issues of the journals «Semiconductors», «Physics of the Solid State” and «Journal of Surface Investigation. X-Ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques». The rules for paper’s submission will be listed in the second announcement.
The main sections of the program