XXIV Symposium “Nanophysics and Nanoelectronics”
We are pleased to invite you to take part in the XXIV International Symposium “Nanophysics & Nanoelectronics”.
The symposium will be held on March 10-13, 2020 in the “Avtomobilist” health resort near Nizhny Novgorod (Russia).
Talks and posters selected by the Program Committee will be presented on the key subjects of the program. The main language of the symposium is Russian; presentations in English are welcome as well.
The symposium will be held in the “Avtomobilist” health resort near Nizhny Novgorod. The accommodation, three meals daily and coffee breaks will be provided for the participants.
Registration and abstract submission
To participate in the Symposium one should submit one-page abstract using “My office” on the Symposium website (nanosymp.ru) before November 06, 2019. The notification of acceptance will be sent with the second announcement after November 26, 2019. Outstanding works presented at the Symposium will be published in the special issues of the journals “Semiconductors”, “Physics of the Solid State” and “Technical Physics”.
- Institute for Physics of Microstructures of RAS;
- Nizhny Novgorod State University;
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation;
- Physical Sciences Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on the physics of semiconductors;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on Condensed Matter Physics;
- Charitable Foundation «From Heart to Heart».
The main sections of the program
- Superconducting nanosystems;
- Magnetic nanostructures;
- Semiconductor nanostructures: electronic and optical properties, methods of formation;
- Measurements and technologies of atomic and nanometer scale based on probe, electron-beam and ion-beam methods;
- Multilayer and crystal X-ray optics.