XXV Symposium “Nanophysics and Nanoelectronics”
Symposium starts on Tuesday, March 9th at 10:00 (Moscow time, GMT+3). The Symposium will be held online using basic Zoom client. Oral sessions will be organized in parallel virtual rooms. The invitation link will be available in a “My Office” area on the Symposium website.
On the website, one can also find a , indicating the names of speakers and their time slots. A detailed updated program will appear on the Symposium website soon.
To participate in the meetings, one has to register a free account on zoom.us website and install the Zoom PC client version 5.2 or later. Please note that only authorized Zoom users will be able to participate in meetings.
A Quick Guide on how to use Zoom client to participate in the symposium is given on the website.
Plenary talks will conform to a 45-minute format (including time for discussion). Invited talks are scheduled to 30 minutes in sections 1, 2, 4, 5 and 25 minutes in section 3. Oral talks are limited to 20 minutes in sections 1, 2, 4, 5 and 15 minutes in section 3. Presentations are shown via the Zoom function “Screen share”. Nevertheless, it is recommended to upload a presentation in pdf format in the personal account in advance, so that the organizing committee has the opportunity to demonstrate it in case of technical difficulties.
Oral presentations will be recorded for the convenience of listeners from different time zones. To prevent recording his/her talk one should clearly indicate it by writing an e-mail to the Organizing Committee.
Posters should be uploaded in personal accounts in pdf format before March 8th. The recommended poster size is A2 or A3 page in portrait orientation. Multi-page posters are also allowed. In addition to the poster itself, one should also upload a short audio recording (mp3, wav, ogg) explaining the main content of the poster.
Symposium participants will have the opportunity to comment on poster presentations. The organization of a video conference for discussion remains at the discretion of the author and it is carried out by him independently.
Registration will be closed a week before Symposium starts as a safety measure.
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation;
- Physical Sciences Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on the physics of semiconductors;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on сondensed matter physics;
- Institute for Physics of Microstructures of RAS;
- Nizhny Novgorod State University;
The main sections of the program
- Superconducting nanosystems;
- Magnetic nanostructures;
- Semiconductor nanostructures: electronic and optical properties, methods of formation;
- Measurements and technologies of atomic and nanometer scale based on probe, electron-beam and ion-beam methods;
- Multilayer and crystal X-ray optics.