XXV Symposium “Nanophysics and Nanoelectronics”
The list of the accepted presentations is now available.
We remind you that the Symposium will be held online using Zoom platform. Plenary talks will conform to a 45-minute format (including time for discussion). Invited talks are planned to be scheduled to 30 minutes in sections 1, 2, 4, 5 and 25 minutes in section 3. Oral talks are limited to 20 minutes in sections 1, 2, 4, 5 and 15 minutes in section 3. The acceptable presentation format for the talks is Power Point slides and other graphic and multimedia Windows-compatible files. The Organizing committee will take into account the time difference when scheduling the program.
Posters should be submitted via My office before the Symposium starts. It will also be possible to upload the audio record for presentation. Q&A will be realized by comments interface below the poster.
The Symposium Proceedings will be published before the Symposium starts. The template for the two page abstract will be available on the Symposium website in Documents section. The abstracts complying with the formatting requirements should be uploaded via My office section on the Symposium website. The submission deadline is January, 22, 2021.
The participation is free of charge.
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation;
- Physical Sciences Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on the physics of semiconductors;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on сondensed matter physics;
- Institute for Physics of Microstructures of RAS;
- Nizhny Novgorod State University;
- Charitable Foundation “From Heart to Heart”.
The main sections of the program
- Superconducting nanosystems;
- Magnetic nanostructures;
- Semiconductor nanostructures: electronic and optical properties, methods of formation;
- Measurements and technologies of atomic and nanometer scale based on probe, electron-beam and ion-beam methods;
- Multilayer and crystal X-ray optics.